TEXARKANA, TX– The Texarkana Arts & Historic District has released its 2018 calendar of events featuring multiple concerts and the annual Mardi Gras Parade.
Notable upcoming events include:
- Crowder – Texas Take Over Tour – January 14, 2018 – 6:00 p.m. at the Perot Theatre
- TSO Presents: Windborne’s The Music of Journey – February 3, 2018 – 7:30 p.m. at the Perot Theatre
- 6th Annual Mardi Gras Parade – February 10, 2018 – 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. in Downtown Texarkana
- On Golden Pond – Wednesday, February 28, 2018 – 7:30 p.m. at the Perot Theatre
- Mann Conducts: Berg, Rodrigo, & Beethoven – March 3, 2018 – 7:30 p.m. at the Perot Theatre
With many more events and activities for people of all interests, the Texarkana Arts and Historic District is excited for the new year and hopes everyone will enjoy the available programming. Details outlining the events can be found on the Texarkana Arts & Historic District website.
The Texarkana Arts & Historic District is a group of not-for-profit organizations working together to make downtown Texarkana a tourism destination for the Ark-La-Tex region. The Cities of Texarkana, Texas and Arkansas, along with the Texarkana Chamber of Commerce, Main Street Texarkana, the Texarkana Symphony Orchestra, the Texarkana Regional Arts and Humanities Council, and the Texarkana Museum Systems work collectively to highlight events and attractions in the area. These organizations also combine their advertising and promotional funding to market the district collaboratively.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- Sharing Revital U - August 11, 2018
- Texarkana College Music Department Adds Courses inStrings, Woodwinds and Guitar to Fall Schedule - August 10, 2018
- Governor Hutchinson to Campaign Across the State on Saturday - August 10, 2018