Agenda for the regular meeting of the Bowie County Commissioners Court on the 24th day of August, 2015, at 10:00AM in the County Courthouse in New Boston, TX.
Note: A public hearing will be held at 10:00AM prior to the regular scheduled Commissioners Court meeting, regarding the proposed Emergency Services District #4 (C-5 Volunteer Fire Department)
- Public Comments – public comments shall be limited to 3 minutes per presenter, who submitted a public participation form at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Comments must be pertinent to an agenda item or an area for which the Court has jurisdiction. The total amount of time that is allocated is 30 minutes for all comments.
- Commissioners Court response to Public Comments.
- Consider and take action to appoint Frances McGregor to the Board of Trustees of Community Healthcore.
- Consider and take action to approve the Petition for the Creation of Emergency Services District #4 (C-5 Volunteer Fire Department)
- Consider and take action to set Election to confirm the Emergency Services District’s creation and authorize the imposition of a tax not the exceed the rte allowed by Section 48-e, Article III, Texas Constitution.
- Consider and take action to appoint presiding and alternate election judges and Central counting station judges from the lists submitted by the county chairs to serve on Election Day.
- Consider and take action to approve joint election agreement with the cities of DeKalb, Redwater and New Boston.
- Consider and take action to approve the 2016 Sheriff and Constable Fees.
Consider and take action to approve the Interlocal Agreement for funding of DFPS staff (contract #530-03-0001-00001)
- Consider and take action to extend the appointment of Charles McDuffie, Sue Anderson, Jane Forrester, Tori Harkins, and George Huggins to the Bowie County Child Welfare Board.
- Consider and take action to approve the Bowie County Technology Policy.
- Consider and take action to approve budget adjustments (line item transfers).
- Consider and take action re: payment of accounts payable.
- Consider and take action to approve or to amend minutes as an order of the court
My personal blog is at SteveOglesby.com - come visit!
Latest posts by Steve Oglesby (see all)
- Bowie County Patriots Release Resolution Regarding TX House Speaker Strauss - August 3, 2017
- ‘They’ve All Come to Look for America’ - January 22, 2016
- Christian Shared Healthcare – an Alternative to Obamacare - January 16, 2016